Hello there, its been a while since my last blog post. I got a terrible infection which lasted about 2 and a half weeks and still has not gone away. But I am here today to present to you the issues I worked on for my 0.4 release. I was super happy on getting my internal issue merged in, since the issue I was working on was something that was uncomfortable for me to do. But I stuck with it and powered through with the help of my instructor David. The issue was adding a ‘/count’ route to get the number of posts. The issue can be found here, and the merged pull request can be found here. The external issue I found was an enhancement feature for when the ESC key is pressed the dropdown menu needs to close. The issue can be found here and the pr can be found here. Overall I was proud of the progress I made, I was able to setup and run projects on my environment and was able to navigate through the codebase to look for what I need to change or add in. I started off the course working on very easy projects and near the end started actually working with code and bugs. I am proud of the progress I made over the course and could not have done it with the help of my instructor. Thanks for a great semester.