Sorry for the delay, I was trying to fix a couple of bugs but by the time I got the bugs fixed they had been already fixed by another person. So for my third PR for the month of Hacktoberfest, I ended up contributing to a simple issue to add images as radio options to be selected instead of the text in the file. Here is my forked repo of the project. It was pretty simple code, here is a before and after.
You can find the issue here. You can find the pull request here. Again, I was trying to find a harder issue to work on, but somebody else would create a solution before I could create a PR. It has been frustrating but I am still trying my best to find something a bit more challenging.